Subject: Comparative law enquiry
From: "Majamaa Eerika \(OM\)" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2024 13:31:27 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To whom it may concern,

we are currently drafting legislation aimed at increasing the use of 
electronic messages and electronic service of documents in official 
activities in Finland.

Could you please help us with this small enquiry?

1.       Which Estonian statute generally regulates the electronic service 
of decisions and other documents prepared by public authorities?

2.       Is electronic service of documents possible during pre-trial 
investigations? If so, please describe the procedure shortly.

We would greatly appreciate your swift help in this matter.

Yours sincerely,

Eerika Majamaa

Senior Specialist

Ministry of Justice, Finland

FIN-00023 Government

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

phone +358 295 150 157

 <http://www.oikeusministerio.fi/> www.oikeusministerio.fi

For information on how the Ministry of Justice processes personal data, go 
to  <https://oikeusministerio.fi/en/data-protection> 
https://oikeusministerio.fi/en/data-protection